Data Entry AssociateCompany: Ancilla Systems
Date Posted: August 22, 2017
Ancilla Systems is a service ministry sponsored by the Poor Handmaids of Jesus Christ, an international congregation of apostolic women religious within the Roman Catholic Church. The Development Services Department serves ministries of the Poor Handmaids of Jesus Christ by ensuring effective identification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of donors.
The Data Entry Associate is responsible for accurate and timely gift and constituent data entry into Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge (RE) and Sphere databases, and other development systems.
- Curiosity about donors and why they are inclined to make charitable gifts.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High level of computer proficiency required. Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) as well as knowledge of manipulating and retrieving data from standard research tools.
- Ability to work well and with a positive attitude, especially under pressure.
- Ability to build relationships with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to complete tasks with little direct supervision.
- Ability to be well-organized and attentive to detail.
- Willingness to learn and receive mentoring.
- Mindset of a servant leader.
- Flexibility and tolerance for change.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in bookkeeping, gift processing, and/or payment posting desired.
- Experience working in Raiser's Edge database (or similar donor database) desired.
- Willingness to travel to perform assigned tasks; ability to operate a motor vehicle. Valid driver’s license and auto insurance required.
To learn more about this position, please contact or send your resume to:
Director, Human Resources-PHJC Ministries
219/608-2288 (cell #)
574/935-1735 (fax #)