Redefining Fundraising: How to Mobilize Your Team to Raise More Money
Presented by Andy Robinson
Thursday, March 20, 2014
Hosted by Association of Fundraising Profesionals, NWI ChapterLocation: Ivy Tech Community College, 3100 Ivy Tech Drive, Valparaiso, INTime: 7:30am Registration; 8:00am-3:00pmRegistration: www.afpnwiandyrobinson.eventbrite.comPrice: $75 for AFP members; $95 for non-AFP members
Register by March 7, 2014 at 5:00pm for your chance to win one of two $50 discounts on your registration or a guest’s registration.
If your board and staff aren't raising all the money they could, you’re not alone. In this workshop, we’ll discuss the reasons why, and outline strategies to turn things around. You’ll leave with several practical, specific ideas for increasing board involvement, engaging non-fundraising staff, and creating a culture of fundraising throughout your organization.
• Redefining fundraising: It’s not just asking for money
• Why people give: The psychology of fundraising
• Building a board and staff fundraising menu
• The basics of face to face fundraising
• Helping board members take leadership and hold each other accountable
AFP Quick Poll
indicates a required field